Account Login

HOA Homefront Q&A: Does an HOA manager need a license?

/ Uncategorized

0513-bus-hoahomefront-badgeA number of states require licensing or minimum levels of education, but not California. The state does have a voluntary title called the “certified common interest development manager” established by Business and Professions Code Section 11502. It requires 30 hours of education in specified topics.


Specializing in Real Estate Investments, I have an educational background of analyzing the financial side properties, experience in hands on management, and a deep understanding of the function and process of how to maximize the value of your property.


Share This